9ers at Arizona this weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I'm rooting for them both to lose..... Yes, you can do that.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards fans have always been fairly nice to us Rams fans at the games I've attended out there. Drunk a-holes are in the stands sometimes, but overall, nice fans. The Kurt Warner connection too, I have to go for the Cardinals this weekend.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How about no. Not gonna root for the niners. Even if the cards win they'll lose plenty of games later in the season. There's 15 weeks left so who gives a crap if we're in first place after week three.
f-this-panda.gif

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
What if they tie? I think I'd still rather see the niners lose.

AZRamsFan93

You guys aren't too bright. Let go of your hate and think reasonably.

THIS...
STL 2-1
SF 2-1
AZ 2-1
SEA 1-2

...is better than THIS
AZ 3-0
STL 2-1
SF 1-2
SEA 1-2
I am actually quite bright Einstein. It is only week 3. The Rams get all of their division opponents twice. Their destiny is in their own hands. They do not need help from the evil 49ers.

I will not root for the 49ers. If this was clearly the difference between the Rams making the playoffs or not then I would. It is not. Therefore I will not.

Get it?

209RamsFan

EFF to the Hell No..... I'd never EVER cheer for the 69ers....I'd rather listen to Justin Beiber and Britney Spears while drinking Hams beer and eatin Spam.... Than to cheer for those douchebags

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I am actually quite bright Einstein. It is only week 3. The Rams get all of their division opponents twice. Their destiny is in their own hands. They do not need help from the evil 49ers.

I will not root for the 49ers. If this was clearly the difference between the Rams making the playoffs or not then I would. It is not. Therefore I will not.

Get it?
Yeah i think i get it. You're more afraid of SF than you are of AZ in terms of the big picture. I don't necessarily see it that way. I'm more concerned about the division team above us in the standings each and every week regardless of which team i hate the most.

The Rams could hypothetically run the table in the division and crap the bed everywhere else en route to a 7-9 season. Meanwhile, the Cardinals could in that same scenario finish 1-5 in division play and run the table en route to 11-5. That would put us 4 games back and gone fishin in December while AZ goes to the playoffs.
See how that works?
The idea is to STAY atop your division by winning more games than the other guys in your division(picturing Herman Edwards for some reason here).
Get it?

Rams need all the help they can get btw.

A55VA6

Legend
Whatever results in the Rams being closer to the division lead.

Therefore, Cardinals must lose.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Whiners O has not looked good. Their D has given them quick starts vs both Dallas and Chicago. I expect Arizona to win this game....dont know about Skelton though.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

THIS...
STL 2-1
SF 2-1
AZ 2-1
SEA 1-2

...is better than THIS
AZ 3-0
STL 2-1
SF 1-2
SEA 1-2

Majorly disagree. You want the 49ers and Seahawks with as many LOSSES as possible. All of the players the Cardinals have lost will catch up to them.

We need the 49ers to implode and the more losses in Sept and Oct will contribute to that.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Ill root for the Cards to go 16-0 before ill root for the Whiney Bytch Faces to even win one game.....
Can't stand all these band wagon 69er shit bags coming out of the woodwork recently.... Where were you in 2010 and 13 years before that you shit bags....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

THIS...
STL 2-1
SF 2-1
AZ 2-1
SEA 1-2

...is better than THIS
AZ 3-0
STL 2-1
SF 1-2
SEA 1-2
I can do the math, but My Hate for the 49ers won't let me accept it!!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMO AZ is more likely to fade so hang an L on San Fran now ,I think we can sweep AZ ,also let's hope Denver keeps Seattle on the skids

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It's week 3 and the 49ers have already won 1 more game than I'd like for them to win, the same goes for the Seahawks. Who cares if the Cardinals go 14-2 when our beloved Rams go 15-1?