85 (ROD's own) Jack Youngblood days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
1979-jack-youngblood.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
There was no other choice. You would have burned in effigy if you chose unwisely here.

Maybe without the effigy. ;)

Will there ever be another man that plays in the Playoffs with a broken leg bone ever again?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There was no other choice. You would have burned in effigy if you chose unwisely here.

Maybe without the effigy. ;)

Will there ever be another man that plays in the Playoffs with a broken leg bone ever again?

Plus he's a Ram and a Gator so if anyone was going to pick differently it sure as hell wasn't me.

Any nominations for 84? I think I know who I'm going with, just curious if anyone knows.

6834acf0feaa9edb4c1a0ca6cd050bd6.jpg

"Shoot, the University of Florida was the only school that would give me a chance," Youngblood recalls. "I lived about a stone's throw away from FSU and they did not recruit me. We had a state championship team and some colleges were interested in other players we had, but not interested in me. Bill Parcells was an assistant coach at FSU and he said I couldn't play at the college level. I thought I'd wind up going to a junior college up in Georgia."

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Youngblood was just recently voted the "Baddest" player of all time. His playing on a broken leg is legendary, but the article also mentioned that he played on it in the Pro-Bowl as well!