5 most Overrated Teams in the NFL!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just pick this up at Sports Cheatsheet.com
* #1 - Arizona Cards
* #2 - Miami Dolphins
* #3 - Dallas Cowboys
* #4 - Indy. Colts
* #5 - KC Chiefs
They compiled the Offensive, Defensive, and Special Teams Grades and Rankings from PFF to come up with this!www.cheatsheet.com/sports/5-most-overrated-teams-in-the-nfl

For what this is worth! Consider the source!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Interesting, however I would put the Colts at the top. Arizonas numbers are skewed due to the Rams killing all of their QBs.

I agree with the rest, that Dallas D was a smoke and mirrors job. I couldn't believe we lost to the Chiefs.
And It always felt like Dolphins are not for real. Kind of like their fans claiming the have the best Dline.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Dallas yes, KC yes, Miami yes cus that D doesn't live up to hype. Indy probably not. and AZ should not be on that list. I can probably speak for a lot of us when I say it was downright impressive how far AZ got when things just kept falling apart around them. as for this year they're a bit of a wild card like the Rams.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dallas yes, KC yes, Miami yes cus that D doesn't live up to hype. Indy probably not. and AZ should not be on that list. I can probably speak for a lot of us when I say it was downright impressive how far AZ got when things just kept falling apart around them. as for this year they're a bit of a wild card like the Rams.
The writer of this piece did state, going in, that he was Biased, although he did not elaborate!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have a different list. In no real order....

Ravens- haven't been as dominant since their SB win.

Saints- every year they are a contender and every year they disappoint.

49ers- b/c you know.

Lions- how many times are they gonna be the "it" team?

shitchickens- b/c you know. Also b/c if you look at their regualr season games ain't nothing special. Just b/c they are a good team doesn't mean they are ahead of other good teams.