49ers before and after Garoppolo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The one thing I hate about the kid, spelling his name. I can never remember how many p's, r's and L's his name has. Kinda frustrating for a former Central Union School district spelling champion.
Let me help you out... just type:
GrabMyPole

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
We have Goff and a lot of you guys are slobbering over Jimmy G, who can't complete a pass longer than 20 yards, not to mention is the quarterback of the niners! I just had to do a double take to make sure I was on RAMSondemand.com
My take, too. Note, it was a visiting whiner fan boy that was the original poster. Some guys bit. Some guys are putting things in perspective.

I see Goff taking off next year and taking the next step. It will be perfect. He will be below the radar a bit, while the Jimmygee hysteria :yay:is in high gear.

Our guy can quietly silence them through his actions.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IMO Garoppolo hit the damn lottery going to SF to QB under Shanny. Few OCs set up their QBs to succeed as well as that dude. So yeah, I do think the future of the NFC West will have many battles between the Rams and 9ers.

All that aside, though, I thought all that before the 9ers traded for Jimmy G. Whoever Shanny got as QB would have been a threat to us in that offense, with the strongly balanced run game and surgical passing attack. So for myself no real change there, as next year my expectations are exactly what they were before the trade was made. If not Garoppolo it would have been Cousins or Smith, either of whom would have been great with Shanny.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Should that be hyphenated?

Not when its about the 49ers. You have to remember the rule, like "i before e, except after c".
When discussing the 9ers, you don't hyphenate, you hymenate. Instead of using a dash, there is a very thin membrane connecting the words...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey @94niners where are you? I always wonder about posters who start a thread and then never participate in it.

giphy.gif

And btw what is with this avatar? Those eyes have to be photo-shopped. :eek:

4020.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Not when its about the 49ers. You have to remember the rule, like "i before e, except after c".
When discussing the 9ers, you don't hyphenate, you hymenate. Instead of using a dash, there is a very thin membrane connecting the words...

...so, like a “taint” then? (n)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was clearly referring to the salary cap. Keeping two highly paid ANd on a roster is not anything we have seen to date that I recall. Jimmy wants to start and looks capable, so why would he accept less to sit behind Brady for five more years? As a backup he would be leaving millions on the table and what competitor chooses to sit on the bench contently? The Patriots were prepared to roll with JimmyG. They traded away the younger placeholder to prve it. But, it didn't make sense to hold onto JimmyG u less they felt they were prepared to end things with Tom m in a year or two tops. They had to trade him if They were sticking with Brady. Liking or not liking Garapolo had nothing to do with it. It was all about Brady. Garapolo would leave as a free agent and the Patriots would sit empty handed.

The cheaters don't really have any other super high salary players on the team besides Brady. Most teams have more than 1... and sometimes more than a couple. Not the cheaters... they usually dump players (even stars) before they have to really pay them... or they'll trade them a year or 2 before most teams would.

The cheaters could have paid him and Brady solid starting QB $ without sacrificing the rest of the team... not many other clubs could do that though. Hell, they could have slapped the franchise tag on his ass for a year or 2 for security if they really believed in Crappolo.

I don't believe those cheaters care one iota about players' feelings either. They never have before... so I rule that out completely.

I can't think of a better way to spend my $ in the NFL than on the QB. Maybe the cheaters see it differently than that... but I would be surprised.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Let's also see how he does after people have watched enough tape on him. I am not ready to crown him as the next Aaron Rodgers just yet. I'll wait until he meets Aaron Donald

But the 49ers might have a shot at winning the division next year though.

I see a boom and bust QB so far. He will throw picks and cost games and he will throw some passes that change games in their favor. He threw 2 picks against our back ups! Hopefully he never fixes his turnovers.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I'll admit that Garoppolo is my biggest fear. He's incredibly accurate and has a super fast release and handles pressure well. I'm super nervous for when he has some time to work within the system with a great coach. I'm gonna catch a lot of flack for this, but I think he's possibly better than Goff and I'm not looking forward to playing against him upcoming years. Hopefully I'm way wrong. Prove me wrong... please!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I don't care what the 49'ers do next year. All I care is the Rams need to draft an NT in the 1st and a young DE, MLB and DB in subsequent rounds to shore up their Defense. Once the coaches coach up those players, Jimmy G and Niners will have a hard time against the Rams Defense.

Jimmy G threw two picks into our third string DB backups. Let the Niners have their false hopes up. And let them claim themselves as next year's Superbowl winner by artificially putting a target on their back. Because when Jimmy G is throwing picks like giving away candies and the losses are piling up, there's nothing to hear except crickets from the 49'er fan base.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i can't wait for the rams d to feast on this guy.

although after seeing the 2nd half against the falcons he may be the one feasting on them.

i'm sure the rams will get the right guys in there in the offseason. and teach ogletree all about down and distance. he's definitely a cut candidate if he ever pulls that shit again.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
We have Goff and a lot of you guys are slobbering over Jimmy G, who can't complete a pass longer than 20 yards, not to mention is the quarterback of the niners! I just had to do a double take to make sure I was on RAMSondemand.com

THREAD WINNER!