40 Elroy Hirsch days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
elroy-hirsch.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My very 1st Favorite Ram!! I saw him play at the L.A. Coliseum, my 1st time going to a game, in 1951, " Scout Day " their, I was in the Cub Scouts, sat on the 50 yard line, 17 rows up, We kicked the crap out of the Packers 28-0 that day. Been a Fan every sense!!!!!! :D

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Waiting to see who you come up with for #38 - that's the jersey # in my avatar.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
My very 1st Favorite Ram!! I saw him play at the L.A. Coliseum, my 1st time going to a game, in 1951, " Scout Day " their, I was in the Cub Scouts, sat on the 50 yard line, 17 rows up, We kicked the crap out of the Packers 28-0 that day. Been a Fan every sense!!!!!! :D

Cool. Arnett was the first Ram running back I saw in the Coliseum, when I was 10.
Real glad you're on this board Dave - i know there's at least ONE guy on here older than me.:shades:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Open to suggestions :whistle:.

Been all over the internet, and cannot find a running back who wore that # circa 1976, when I got that poster.

Edit - just found this.

38 -- Fred Bruney, DB [58]; Rob Carpenter, RB [86]; Rich Coady, S (also No. 25) [99]; Josh Gordy, DB [11]; David Lang, RB [91]; Larry Smith, RB [69]; Keith Toston, RB [10]; Marquis Walker, CB [96]; Jim Winkler, DT/G [51 (also No. 78 in ‘52)]

Not exactly a prestigious #.