4 GSOT HOF eligible

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

@ProFootballHOF: 15 1st-year eligibles include 4 from @STLouisRams “Greatest Show on Turf”: @kurt13warner, @BigGame81, @IsaacBruce80, Orlando Pace. #PFHOF15

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Pace - 11 holding calls in 13 years. Are you KIDDING me?

Wow. Just fucking wow.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Any locks?

Who will have a tough time getting in?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's getting tougher for wr's to get in.
Tim Brown was one of the best of his generation. He has been shunned at this point.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It's getting tougher for wr's to get in.
Tim Brown was one of the best of his generation. He has been shunned at this point.
Tim Brown was great...and he deserves to be in. However, I honestly believe that both Bruce and Holt were better and I don't think that is me just being a homer.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Bruce has the game winning catch in the superbowl on his resume, he should get in. Holt is gonna have a tough time. I think Pace and Warner are locks.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Four of the best offensive producers of the last decade. How can any of them be rightfully denied the HOF?

lockdnram21

Legend
on nfl network a couple hours ago they said Kurt Warner and and Orlando Pac should be locks to make it first ballot. that would be cool for 2 teammates to go in at the same time

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I already told my wife that if my favorite player ever - Kurt, gets elected, we are going to Canton next summer. She's on board!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
All this talk about Kurt, Isaac, Torry, and Orlando being among the first ballot candidates. I was wondering: do you guys think Coach Vermeil is a HOF worthy? If not what more did he need to do over his coaching career? Is it only because he won 1 SB? He really turned around 3 teams in the eagles, Rams, and Chiefs. IMO he deserves consideration

PhxRam

All this talk about Kurt, Isaac, Torry, and Orlando being among the first ballot candidates. I was wondering: do you guys think Coach Vermeil is a HOF worthy? If not what more did he need to do over his coaching career? Is it only because he won 1 SB? He really turned around 3 teams in the eagles, Rams, and Chiefs. IMO he deserves consideration

I would think at some point he will make it in.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Although I think Martz saved him I would say DV did enough by taking two teams to the dance but may have screwed himself by retiring after winning just one.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Some how I see Pace & Warner getting in but, 3 in same year (Bruce) is dubious IMHO

jdhommert

Rookie
Ya I think I'll go even for Warner.

Would be really something to see At least Warner Pace and Bruce get in. I'd love for Bernie be able to talk everyone else into it....the NFL/media would probably like the story of a bunch of guys from teh same team getting in and talking about how great that team was etc.

Hell if nothign else it would keep them from having to talk about the Rams for years in a row as they get in 1 by 1 lol

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
IMO WARNER AND PACE are slam dunks and Bruce should be but I don't think they'll induct him the first time... Will be within 5 years and Torry 10 years.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
IMO I think he should be a HOF coach and not just because of what he did with us.... All things considered.