2nd Rd Wr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
What Receivers with #1 potential you think might be available in 2nd.... I know it's early

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What Receivers with #1 potential you think might be available in 2nd.... I know it's early
I'm thinking CB in the 2nd honestly. We invested heavily in Austin, have Britt possibly and we have 3 rookies on the active roster not to mention whatever becomes of Quick and Marquez. However we might lose TruJo and Sensabaugh so far hasn't shown much. A 2nd round CB that can come in day one and contribute might be just what the D needs. Or possibly a DE. Simms has his issues and Hayes is hurt and not getting younger. Quinn is looking great but has had back issues in the past and could resurface again. Back issues are a killer for big guys. Longacre looks like he'll be a rotational/contributor for a while though. Either way I'd have CB as our #1 need and then DE.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Chris Godwin has great hands, speed and can get open.

But right now it looks like a good draft for corners and a good one may fall to the Rams first pick at number 64

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm thinking CB in the 2nd honestly. We invested heavily in Austin, have Britt possibly and we have 3 rookies on the active roster not to mention whatever becomes of Quick and Marquez. However we might lose TruJo and Sensabaugh so far hasn't shown much. A 2nd round CB that can come in day one and contribute might be just what the D needs. Or possibly a DE. Simms has his issues and Hayes is hurt and not getting younger. Quinn is looking great but has had back issues in the past and could resurface again. Back issues are a killer for big guys. Longacre looks like he'll be a rotational/contributor for a while though. Either way I'd have CB as our #1 need and then DE.
I still have receiver #1 need. We have 3 rookies but only 1 with potential to be a #1(Thomas) other 2 slot receivers... Britt can be gone soon as we find reacement. We need a #1 to grow with Goff

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still have receiver #1 need. We have 3 rookies but only 1 with potential to be a #1(Thomas) other 2 slot receivers... Britt can be gone soon as we find reacement. We need a #1 to grow with Goff
Lets see them in a game before we decide what they're capable of. Nobody on here would have thought after 6th round pick Antonio Brown's rookie year that he would have become one of if not the best WR in the game.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Cooper Kupp please. He reminds me of Jordy Nelson but even more physical. Idk what round hes projected to go but I would love to get him.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Alshon or Floyd?

This is the direction i'm hoping the Rams take. We should have the available CAP room for a top notch free agent WR in 2017, and i'm about done waiting on lower round draft picks to somehow magically become true # 1 receivers.
My 2'nd round pick if made today would be for C/OG Pat Elflein, Ohio State, ... someone who should be capable of stepping in and starting immediately at any of 3 interior OL positions, and another support player for our 2017 starting QB, Jared Goff.

Goff, Jeffery & Elflein all in horns looks like a great way to introduce ourselves to the league next season. jmo.

Last edited:

Athos

Legend
Cooper Kupp please. He reminds me of Jordy Nelson but even more physical. Idk what round hes projected to go but I would love to get him.

That red field is the ugliest thing I've seen this month. :poop:

And I dunno. This WR class doesn't look all that great once JuJu Smith and Mike Williams are taken.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

spamlord

Rookie
He's only a redshirt sophmore, but Courtland Sutton of SMU could be an NFL #1. He's 6-3", 215 lbs. with good speed. Dominates--but I've only seen him twice.

I like Travis Rudolph of Florida State, a lot, too (Junior).

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's only a redshirt sophmore, but Courtland Sutton of SMU could be an NFL #1. He's 6-3", 215 lbs. with good speed. Dominates--but I've only seen him twice.

I like Travis Rudolph of Florida State, a lot, too (Junior).

Rudolph makes so many errors. He's frustrating to watch.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I wouldn't pay much madd Cheddar to Desean Jackson. All the rumblings about him being tight w/ one of the LA gangs won't be wise. I rather resign both Britt & Quick & "know what we have" theory. And let the youth grow.
I much rather focus on adding some big nasty OLmen into our starting unit. Get Gurley some help and it will help Goff too!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This Corey Davis of Central Michigan can play

I rather resign both Britt & Quick & "know what we have" theory. And let the youth grow.
I much rather focus on adding some big nasty OLmen into our starting unit. Get Gurley some help and it will help Goff too!!!
Hell yeah!!!!:yess:(y):banana::yay:

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This Corey Davis of Central Michigan can play

Hell yeah!!!!:yess:(y):banana::yay:
I like Corey..... Only way I stick with what I got is if Thomas has a couple nice games at least... Other then that wr high on list. Don't think we will be able to sign both Quick and Britt. Also i think we might need a cb if Tru doesn't resign