OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Nah, he was a rookie in 2018. I think he had a sack in the SB and recovered a fumble in the epic Chiefs game. I was really surprised they moved on. I remember he looked like a stud in preseason that year too.
Yeah - makes me wonder if he hit on McVay's girlfriend.

Seems a coincidence that after Goff stated he would hit McVay's GF, he is gone the next year.

jjab360

Legend

Seems a coincidence that after Goff stated he would hit McVay's GF, he is gone the next year.
I can't tell if you're joking but I'm pretty sure that was just a meme lol

dang

Legend

Definately a coincidence.
4 billion out of 4 billion heterosexual males would state “I’d hit that “ in a casual conversation about McVays wife. but btw as attractive/hot/sexy as McVays wife is at this point in time in the history of mankind Goff’s fiancé is even more attractive/hot/sexy.
So even though he would never say it - McVay has thought it about z Goff’s fiancé “I’d hit that and say…thank you sir may I have another!!”

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
4 billion out of 4 billion heterosexual males would state “I’d hit that “ in a casual conversation about McVays wife. but btw as attractive/hot/sexy as McVays wife is at this point in time in the history of mankind Goff’s fiancé is even more attractive/hot/sexy.
So even though he would never say it - McVay has thought it about z Goff’s fiancé “I’d hit that and say…thank you sir may I have another!!”
I wouldn’t push either out of bed, but neither is so pretty that I’d go crazy over them. They both look like they try too hard imo.

dang

Legend
I wouldn’t push either out of bed, but neither is so pretty that I’d go crazy over them. They both look like they try too hard imo.
Check your glasses my man. We’re taking 9.5 and 9.9 level. But I do respect that attractiveness is subjective but IMO popular vote should ALWAYS win!!!

Tano

Legend
I posted a year or two ago who was hotter

It was close but I think Goff's girlfriend won

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Now the dust has settled we should be in the market for at least one or two veteran FAs

They list ILB Zach Cunningham who is not someone I had considered but who played well for the Eagles last year

Could David Bakhtiari enjoy a twilight to his career in a similar fashion to big Whit?

Neither should cost a great deal but could provide much more competition and potentially better play at their respective positions. Howard is out of our price range so is it time to bring back Witherspoon?

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The contract has great value but that's how good Aiyuk is. Dude is a legit X. Way better than anything you'll draft after the top 3 in this draft. If it weren't for all the weapons the 49ers have this dude would feast even more. I could see the Colts trading for him. Instantly becomes their top receiver.
Comparing a good, established WR to incoming rookies isn’t exactly a fair or accurate analysis of ayuck. There are plenty of teams on which he would not be their #1, and a couple where he might struggle to win the #2 job.

The 9er offensive scheme (based on their personnel) and their limited QB does not exactly work in the favor of ANY talented, downfield WR, I’ll give you that. Ayuck might just want to go elsewhere—especially if the QB has a stronger arm!

Given what the WR contracts are going for right now, it would be wise for the 9ers to let him play out his deal and move on if there isn’t a market correction after this season.

I hope the 9ers re-sign him now for a ton of $$.

Edit:
After a long hold out, of course.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Could David Bakhtiari enjoy a twilight to his career in a similar fashion to big Whit?

Neither should cost a great deal but could provide much more competition and potentially better play at their respective positions. Howard is out of our price range so is it time to bring back Witherspoon?

At this point, I would much rather have Alaric Jackson at Left Tackle?

Bakhtiari has missed 38 games in the prior 3 seasons.

When Whitworth signed with the Rams, he had missed 2 games in the prior 8 seasons.

Bakhtiari makes Noteboom look durable. Noteboom has missed 16 games in the past 3 seasons.