2017 Rams free agents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Some very good players are hitting their walk years.

Tier one
- Trumaine Johnson
- TJ McDonald

Tier two
- Kenny Britt
- Greg Zuerline

Tier three
- Benny Cunningham
- Brian Quick

Some interesting decisions to be made. You can't let Johnson walk, but if he were smart and wanted to optimize his value he would hit the open market. The free agent CB market isn't great and big talented young CBs like him will get paid. If need be use the tag on him again. TJ is a very good player, one of my favorites. Wouldn't let him walk, but if you use the tag on Trumaine, TJ will probably want to test the market to get the big money. The Rams have waited almost 10 years to get a WR to 1,000 yards. It looks like Britt will. You can't let him walk, right? Guy is only 28. That being said he has a very long career of being very inconsistent from game to game. Maybe he's turned the corner. It's hard deciding on him. Zuerline is a good kicker and should be retained. Benny is a fan favorite and very good player. The RB market normally sucks. Would like him back. Quick has shown something, but do you let him walk and add other receivers? What would you guys do?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a tough one. I tried to rank those and kept coming up with reasons to reshuffle my list. (n)

Honestly... and it's probably not a popular opinion, but Britt scares me the most of everyone on that list.

His career year (this year) seems ripe to over-inflate his market. And... while I like him as a player, I would be very-very careful with that contract. He gets an offer outside my parameters, I let him walk.

I know this much, whoever the personnel guys want... I trust Demoff to structure the right deal. He's been masterful keeping our cap flexible to retain current players and space for outside help where needed.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Trujo should come much cheaper than last offseason. If the Rams sign him for more than jj they are the dumbest team in the league.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Honestly so much of this depends on the coach and GM that are with the team. If no changes are made I'd see Tru, GZ and Britt back the rest might be gone.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

Tier one
- Trumaine Johnson
- TJ McDonald

Tier two
- Kenny Britt
- Greg Zuerline

Tier three
- Benny Cunningham
- Brian Quick

So dang early to speculate on this group FRO... I tend to think a new coaching regime might not be as stoked about some of these players per/cost as much as some of us Fans or the current regime is.

UFA's as you know have their agents shop their value league wide as soon as free agency season opens. The Rams would likely have to match or come close to some ridiculous offers we wont expect being offered for possibly 4 of the 6 players you listed.

Add to that with the F/A's that will be on the market that may might be a better scheme fit for the new Coach/GM should that be the case.

Lets take a look at the UFA's at each position group compared to the 6 players you listed.

I will have a much better consolidated detailed list of all UFA's & Position Groups with (key stats) after the season ends but this is a good generic indicator for now....

Corners UFA's 2017 Name Age Team (under 29 years of age)

Trumaine Johnson CB Age 26 LA

Stephon Gilmore CB 26 BUF
A.J. Bouye CB 25 HOU
Dre Kirkpatrick CB 27 CIN
Captain Munnerlyn CB 28 MIN

Corey White CB 26 BUF
Marcus Cooper CB 26 ARI
Jamar Taylor CB 26 CLE
Morris Claiborne CB 26 DAL
Sterling Moore CB 26 NO

Darryl Morris CB 26 IND
Prince Amukamara CB 27
Captain Munnerlyn CB 28
D.J. Hayden CB 26 OAK
Josh Robinson CB 25 TB
Antwon Blake CB 26 TEN

Johnthan Banks CB 27 CHI
Leonard Johnson CB 26
Coty Sensabaugh CB 28
Chimdi Chekwa CB 28
Brandon Boykin CB 26
Johsua Thomas CB 27

Asa Jackson CB 27 DET
Robert McClain CB 28 CAR
Logan Ryan CB 25 NE
Kayvon Webster CB 25 DEN
Antonio Allen CB 28 NYJ
Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB 27 ATL
Steve Williams CB 25 LA TBD
Trevin Wade CB 27 NYG TBD
Tharold Simon CB 25 ARI

SAFETIES 2017 UFA's (Leading Tacklers after 12 Games)

T.J. McDonald SS Age 25 LA
John Cyprien SS 26 JAC
Tony Jefferson SS 24 ARI
Bradley McDougald FS 26 TB
Christopher Conte FS 27 TB -
Eric Berry FS 27 KC
Barry Church SS 28 DAL
Kemal Ishmael SS 25 ATL -
D.J. Swearinger SS 25 ARI
Donte Whitner SS 31 WAS

Rafael Bush FS 29 DET
J.J. Wilcox FS 27 DAL
Daimion Stafford SS 25
Micah Hyde SS 25 GB
Quintin Demps SS 31
Duke Ihenacho SS 27 WAS
Michael Thomas FS 27 MIA
Jordan Poyer FS 25 CLE
Kelcie McCray SS 28 SEA
Robert Blanton SS 27 BUF
Rashad Johnson FS 30 TEN
Michael Griffin FS 31 CAR

WR's 2017 UFA's At least 300 Yards Receiving after 12 Games

Kenny Britt WR Age 28 LA
Terrelle Pryor WR 27 CLE
Pierre Garcon WR 30 WAS
DeSean Jackson WR 30 WAS
Alshon Jeffery WR 26 CHI
Steve Smith WR 37 BAL
Ted Ginn Jr. WR 31 CAR
Brandon LaFell WR 30 CIN
Kenny Stills WR 24 MIA

Brian Quick WR Age 27 LA TBD
Robert Woods WR 24 BUF
Jeremy Kerley WR 28 SF
Anquan Boldin WR 36 DET
Michael Floyd WR 27 ARI
Terrance Williams WR 27 DAL
Kendall Wright WR 27 TEN
Quinton Patton WR 26 SF
Marquise Goodwin WR 26 BUF
Cordarrelle Patterson WR 25 MIN

RB's 2017 UFA's At least 300 yards rushing after 12 games

LeGarrette Blount RB Age 30 NE
Le'Veon Bell RB 24 PIT
Latavius Murray RB 25 OAK
Christine Michael RB 26 GB
Tim Hightower RB 30 NO
Jacquizz Rodgers RB 26 TB
Eddie Lacy RB 25 GB
Matt Asiata RB 29 MIN
DeAngelo Williams RB
Benny Cunningham RB Age 26 LA 101 Yds rushing
(
A.Green on Rams practice squad also waiting in the wings)

Kickers 2017 UFA's Made at least 14 Field Goals after 12 games

Steven Hauschka K Age 31 SEA TBD Made 26 Accuracy 89.7%
Greg Zuerlein K 28 LA TBD Made 16 Accuracy 84.2%
Nick Novak K 35 HOU TBD Made 23 Accuracy 82.1%
Mike Nugent K 34 CIN TBD Made 22 Accuracy 81.5%
Connor Barth K 30 CHI TBD Made 14 Accuracy 77.8%

(If GZ finishes the season strong his price goes way up!)
_______________________________________________________________________________________

So many factors will be involved and how many of these UFA's will sign with their own teams and what players will fit your teams criteria/scheme Salary Cap?

(2017)
free-agent.jpg
aTqe5aLTM.gif

freeangencyrace.gif

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Keep T mac, Britt for the right price maybe Z

The rest can be replaced equal cost for at least equal production

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
If we lose Tru our secondary is in trouble. He's had a down year, so has everyone, but he has hands-down the best cover skills on the team. He's set to shadow Julio, if he plays, so we'll see how good he is.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like TJ but wouldn't overpay for him. They could move Mo into the SS spot. It suits him better than vs anyway. Then they need to find a vs unless they move Lamarcus there, which seems unlikely if Fisher is still around.

They need to keep Tru IMO. If he walks throw money at Bouyie, if he hits the market. He is an up and coming shut down corner. Otherwise, they may get some good corners in round 2-3. This draft is loaded with them, but finding one in round two is easier than finding one in round 3.

Quick and Britt would both be candidates to walk, except the Rams have no other receivers. Plus Quick seems to be developing a connection with Goff. I don't think either breaks the bank, so they have to bring them back.

With the dissension between Fisher and Snead, I think free agents would want to flee like rats from a sinking ship.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

Trujo should come much cheaper than last offseason. If the Rams sign him for more than jj they are the dumbest team in the league.

He is making 14 million this year and is probably the best FA corner available. He is a rare 6'2 corner, so he will make at least JJ's 12.5. With that said if comes down to giving Tru that 12.5 million or Alshon Jeffrey 12.5 Im giving it to Jeffrey.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

Tier one
- Trumaine Johnson
- TJ McDonald

Tier two
- Kenny Britt
- Greg Zuerline

Tier three
- Benny Cunningham
- Brian Quick

Some interesting decisions to be made. You can't let Johnson walk, but if he were smart and wanted to optimize his value he would hit the open market. The free agent CB market isn't great and big talented young CBs like him will get paid. If need be use the tag on him again. TJ is a very good player, one of my favorites. Wouldn't let him walk, but if you use the tag on Trumaine, TJ will probably want to test the market to get the big money. The Rams have waited almost 10 years to get a WR to 1,000 yards. It looks like Britt will. You can't let him walk, right? Guy is only 28. That being said he has a very long career of being very inconsistent from game to game. Maybe he's turned the corner. It's hard deciding on him. Zuerline is a good kicker and should be retained. Benny is a fan favorite and very good player. The RB market normally sucks. Would like him back. Quick has shown something, but do you let him walk and add other receivers? What would you guys do?

I could easily see a scenario where none of these guys come back, especially if we fire Fisher. Rams need some serious upgrades on the offensive side of the ball and have limited draft capital. Tru plays in a zone heavy scheme, I could see a new regime either deciding they need someone with more man coverage experience or sign Tru to big deal because he has upside in a more man oriented scheme.

I would rather splurge our FA cash on Alshon Jeffrey or Tyrelle Pryor (Browns have cap space probably wont hit the market), a big time guard several available (Zeitler, Leary, Lang, or Warford) and a cheaper CB than Tru. It is a bad WR class and a great CB class so you could supplement the loss of Tru with a quality draft pick at CB in rounds 2-4.

Britt and Quick should be upgraded and TJ isn't worth the 5 or 6 million a year he will command on the open market.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My opinion?
Keep Trumaine, Zuerlein, and Benny (along with the RFAs and ERFAs)
Let Britt, T.J., and the others walk
Possibly keep Quick on a "prove it" deal if he's cheap

I say let Britt walk because I am hoping that Fisher is fired. If he is, I don't trust Britt with another HC. I say let T.J. walk because we should move Mo Alexander to SS and LaMarcus Joyner to FS. Both those guys would be better players at those positions imo.

Vandee101

UDFA
Rams will def tag Tru if they can't agree on a contract. I would be very interested in AJ Bouye and Cyprien.

lockdnram21

Legend
If we lose Tru our secondary is in trouble. He's had a down year, so has everyone, but he has hands-down the best cover skills on the team. He's set to shadow Julio, if he plays, so we'll see how good he is.
He about to get torched by Julio... Tru has trouble with fast receivers... He's a good #2.. I would keep Tj and go for cb early in draft..

Only way I keep Britt is if hes cheap.. He could be a #2 like Crabtree

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
(FREE AGENT DEFINITIONS)

OFFER SHEET: A contract offer from another team signed by a (RFA), Transition Player, of Franchise Player. The player's original team has seven days to match the offer and retain the player.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUALIFYING OFFER: An initial contract offer made to (RFAs). This offer determines what type of compensation the player's original team receives if the RFA signs with another team. The original team is awarded draft choices from the signing team. The highest compensation is a package of 1st and 3rd round picks. Players tendered minimum offers carry compensation equivalent to the round in which they were originally drafted.

For instance, a (RFA) was originally a 6th round pick, and is given a minimum tender "Qualifying Offer." If he signs an "Offer Sheet" with another team and the original team declines to match the offer, the original team will receive the signing team's 6th round pick. Players who were originally rookie free agents carry no compensation if a minimum qualifying offer is tendered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPENSATORY DRAFT PICKS: Compensation awarded by the league to teams who lost more (UFAs) than they signed. Compensation is in the form of extra draft picks added to the end of rounds three through seven. The quantity of picks is equivalent to the difference of (UFAs) signed to (UFAs) lost. For example, if a team loses 4 UFAs and signs 1 UFA, they will receive three Compensatory Selections.

The value of the picks is determined by the difference of the contracts signed by the players lost and those acquired. The highest possible compensatory pick is the 31st of the third round (91st overall). If a team has signed an equal number or more (UFAs) than it lost, no "Compensatory Picks" are awarded.

TRANSITION PLAYER: Each team may name two Transition Players and that label must remain with them until their contracts expire or until they are released. They will be paid at least the average of the top ten highest paid players at his position. A Transition Player may sign an "Offer Sheet" with any other team, but his original team has seven days to match any offer he receives. If the original team declines to match the offer, no compensation will be awarded.

FRANCHISE PLAYER: Each team may name one Franchise Player and that label must remain with him until his contract expires or until he is released. He will be paid at least the average of the top five highest paid players at his position. He may sign an "Offer Sheet" with any other team, but his original team has seven days to match any offer he receives. If the original team declines to match the offer, compensation in the form of two first round draft picks in consecutive years will be awarded from the signing team.

TEAM OPTION: FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS: Teams have the option to exercise a fifth-year option for all first-round picks. The fifth year is guaranteed for injury when employed. The fifth-year salary varies depending on how high the player was drafted. The top 10 selections receive a salary equal to the average of the 10 highest salaries at their position.

For the remainder of the first round, the wage is the average of the third through 25th highest salaries at the position. These will soon be very important decisions for the RAMS when players like Aaron DONALD & Greg ROBINSON's Team Options come up in 2018.... GURLEY in 2019.... Goff in 2020 etc...

RESTRICTED FREE AGENT (RFA): A player whose contract has expired and has fewer than four tenured years in the league. He may sign an "Offer Sheet" with any other team, but his original team has seven days to match any offer he receives. If the original team does not match the offer, compensation will be awarded in the form of draft picks from the signing team.

The round and quantity of picks are determined by the "Qualifying Offer" made by the player's original team. If a (RFA) is tendered a minimum qualifying offer the compensation is the equivalent of the round in which that player was originally selected. If that player was originally a rookie free agent, no compensation is awarded.

EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS FREE AGENT (ERFA): Which isn't really very "free" at all. Such a player has no more than two accrued seasons in the NFL and may only sign with his prior team, provided, of course, that the team extends a minimum qualifying offer to the player.. No compensation is awarded for losing EFAs.

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT (UFA): A player whose contract has expired and has four or more tenured years in the league. He may sign with any other team with no restrictions. If a team loses more UFAs than it signs, they will be awarded "Compensatory Draft Picks" from the league. The value of the pick is determined by the difference of the contracts signed by the players lost and those acquired. If a team has signed an equal number or more (UFAs) than it has lost, no "Compensatory Picks" will be awarded.

How is the Salary Cap calculated during the offseason, when team rosters can total up to a maximum of 90 players?

Only the TOP 51 Player Salaries for a team Count against the salary cap in the offseason. (Outstanding tenders apply.) During the regular season, all player salaries count toward the salary cap.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Los Angeles Rams Current Salary Cap: Top 51 players counted put the Rams at approximately $5,717,720 under the Salary Cap

PLAYERS/CONTRACTS & Salary Cap Hit (2016 LOS ANGELES RAMS)

(UFA= UNRESTRICTED Free Agent), (RFA= RESTRICTED Free Agent), (ERFA= EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS Free Agent) (Team Option= 1st Round Draft Picks)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAMS OFFENSE

(Age) ...... (Player) ......... (Salary Cap Hit) . (Year Contract Expires/Term)

(22) QB Jared GOFF .......... $5,079,577 ....... 2020 (Team Option)
(28) QB Case KEENUM ...... $3,635,000 ........ 2017 (UFA)
(24) QB Sean MANNION ...... $738,734 ........ 2019 (UFA)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(22) RB Todd GURLEY ....... $3,141,632 ....... 2019 (Team Option)
(26) RB B.CUNNINGHAM ... $1,671,000 ....... 2017 (UFA)
(23) RB Malcolm BROWN ..... $450,000 ....... 2018 (RFA)

(28) RB Chase REYNOLDS .... $862,500 ...... 2017 (UFA)
(23) RB Aaron GREEN ............ $450,000 ....... 2019 (RFA)
(24) FB Zach LASKEY ............. $450,000 ....... 2018 (ERFA) (InjRes)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(25) WR Tavon AUSTIN ....... $4,057,137 ..... 2022 (UFA)
(27) WR Kenny BRITT ........ $4,850,000 ....... 2017 (UFA)
(27) WR Brian QUICK ............$1,703,125 ....... 2017 (UFA)

(21) WR Pharoh COOPER ...... $588,666 ....... 2020 (UFA)
(23) WR Bradley MARQUEZ ... $527,166 ........ 2018 (UFA)
(22) WR Mike THOMAS ........... $479,017 ....... 2020 (UFA)

(23) WR Nelson SPRUCE ....... $450,000 ....... 2019 (RFA)
(23) WR Paul MCROBERTS ..... $450,000 ....... 2019 (RFA)

(28) TE Lance KENDRICKS .. $3,250,000 ....... 2019 (UFA)
(26) TE Cory HARKEY ............ $1,500,000 ........ 2019 (UFA)
(23) TE Tyler HIGBEE ................ $595,215 ........ 2020 (UFA)
(22) TE T. HEMMINGWAY ....... $450,000 ........ 2020 (UFA)

(28) OC Tim BARNES ........... $1,250,000 ....... 2018 (UFA)
(24) OC D. RHANEY ................... $611,474 ........ 2018 (UFA)

(28) OG Rodger SAFFOLD .... $5,656,250 ...... 2019 (UFA)
(23) OG Jamon BROWN ............. $764,279 ...... 2019 (UFA)
(24) OG Cody WICHMANN ........ $547,621 ...... 2019 (UFA)
(24) OL Andrew DONNAL ......... $649,233 ...... 2019 (UFA)

(23) OT Greg ROBINSON ...... $5,804,754 ...... 2018 (Team Option)
(24) OT Rob HAVENSTEIN ........ $902,277 ....... 2019 (UFA)
(22) OT Pace MURPHY .............. $450,000 ........ 2019 (RFA)

(22) OT Darrell WILLIAMS......... $527,500 ... 2018 (RFA) (InjRes)
(23) OT Isaiah BATTLE ............ $525,000 ....... 2018 (RFA) (InjRes)

(26) PP Johnny HEKKER ...... $2,595,995 ....... 2021 (UFA)

(28) KK Greg ZUERLEIN ........ $1,250,000 ....... 2017 (UFA)

(28) LS Jake MCQUAIDE ......... $875,000 ....... 2018 (UFA)

SUMMARY: Rams OFFENSE in 2017 (UFA's) (RFA's) (ERFA's)

(28) KK Greg ZUERLEIN .... 2017 (UFA)
(27) WR Kenny BRITT ........ 2017 (UFA)
(27) WR Brian QUICK ......... 2017 (UFA)
(26) RB B.CUNNINGHAM ... 2017 (UFA)
(28) RB C.REYNOLDS .......... 2017 (UFA)
(28) QB Case KEENUM ....... 2017 (UFA)

SUMMARY: Rams OFFENSE in 2018 (UFA's) (RFA's) (ERFA's)

(23) OT Greg ROBINSON ... (Team Option 2018)
(28) OC Tim BARNES ........... 2018 (UFA)
(24) OC D. RHANEY .............. 2018 (UFA)
(22) OT D. WILLIAMS .......... 2018 (RFA)
(23) OT Isaiah BATTLE ....... 2018 (RFA) (IR)

(23) WR B. MARQUEZ .......... 2018 (UFA)
(23) RB Malcolm BROWN .. 2018 (RFA)
(28) LS Jake MCQUAIDE ..... 2018 (UFA)

RAMS DEFENSE

(Age) ....... (Player) ........... (Salary Cap Hit) .. (Year Contract Expires/Term)

(26) DE Robert QUINN ........ $11,157,374 ....... 2020 (UFA)
(31) DE William HAYES .......... $7,000,000 ........ 2019 (UFA)
(30) DL Eugene SIMS ............. $3,000,000 ........ 2019 (UFA)

(25) DL E. WESTBROOKS ........... $606,668 ........ 2017 (RFA)
(24) DE Matt LONGACRE .......... $525,000 ........ 2017 (ERFA)
(21) DE Fox MORGAN ................ $450,000 ........ 2019 (RFA)

(25) DT Michael BROCKERS .. $6,146,000 ...... 2020 (UFA)
(25) DT Aaron DONALD ........... $2,764,500 ...... 2018 (Team Option)
(24) DT Dominique EASLEY ...... $600,000 ...... 2017 (UFA)
(29) DT Cam THOMAS ................. $600,000 ...... 2017 (UFA)
(62) DT Trinca-Pasat........................$348,000.......2017 (ERFA) (InjRes)

(26) LB Mark BARRON ........... $6,000,000 ....... 2021 (UFA)
(24) LB Alec OGLETREE .......... $2,236,829 ........ 2018 (UFA)
(24) LB Bryce HAGER ................... $543,035 ........ 2018 (RFA)

(24) LB Josh FORREST..................$483,000 ......2020 (UFA) (InjRes)
(24) LB Nic GRIGSBY ................... $450,000 ........ 2019 (RFA)
(23) LB Cory LITTLETON ............ $450,000 ........ 2019 (RFA)

(26) CB Trumaine JOHNSON .. $13,952,000 ...... 2017 (UFA)
(25) CB Lamarcus JOYNER ........ $1,371,867 ....... 2018 (UFA)
(24) CB EJ GAINES ........................... $626,918 ....... 2018 (UFA)
(35) CB Mike JORDAN.......................$158,820 ........2018 (ERFA)

(24) CB Troy HILL ......................... $525,000 ...... 2018 (RFA)

(25) CB Steve WILLIAMS
(22) CB Marqui CRISTIAN
(23) CB Blake COUNTLESS

(25) SS T.J. MCDONALD ............ $1,833,000 ....... 2017 (UFA)

(27) FS Cody DAVIS ...................... $1,305,555 ....... 2018 (UFA)
(25) SS Maurice ALEXANDER ....... $716,065 ....... 2018 (UFA)
(23) FS Brian RANDOLPH ............. $450,000 ...... 2019 (RFA) (InjRes)

SUMMARY: Rams DEFENSE in 2017 (UFA's) (RFA's) (ERFA's)

(26) CB Trumaine JOHNSON....... 2017 (UFA)
(25) SS T.J. MCDONALD ............... 2017 (UFA)
(24) DT D. EASLEY ....................... 2017 (UFA)
(25) DL E. WESTBROOKS ........... 2017 (RFA)
(24) DE Matt LONGACRE ............. 2017 (ERFA)
(29) DT Cam THOMAS ................ 2017 (UFA)

SUMMARY: Rams DEFENSE in 2018 (UFA's) (RFA's) (ERFA's)

(25) DT Aaron DONALD (Team Option 2018)
(24) LB A. OGLETREE .................. 2018 (UFA)

(24) CB EJ GAINES ....................... 2018 (UFA)
(25) CB L. JOYNER ....................... 2018 (UFA)
(35) CB Mike JORDAN....................2018 (ERFA)
(24) CB Troy HILL ........................ 2018 (RFA)

(25) SS M. ALEXANDER ............. 2018 (UFA)
(27) FS Cody DAVIS .................... 2018 (UFA)

(24) LB Bryce HAGER .................. 2018 (RFA)
(28) LS Jake MCQUAIDE ............ 2018 (UFA)

laborstoryx-large.jpg

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Off the top of my head, I want to keep 5 of the 6 for sure, Quik to me is replaceable! Not that I don't like him. he just not as important as the other's when push comes to shove!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why does everyone want TJ to walk? He's been one of the FS we've ever had. He does his job and has been healthy for the most part. Plus he's only 25. We just drafted him 2013 and people wanna replace him. That's insane.

Anyway, I keep Tru, TJ, Britt, Legatron and Cunningham. They all contribute and can continue to do so on this team. We have plenty of cap space and we can sign Alshon in the offseason.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lets see.....on a 4-8 team...no one is irreplaceable....I like them all at team friendly deals....TJ & Quick....still getting better....Tru doesn't wanna hit...Britt has peaked...GZ is just a novelty....Team friendly...and lets renegotiate Quinn & Kendricks....thats off the top of my head...I need the full 16 games to see for sure.

fearsomefour

Legend
Tru and TJ the rest I could take or leave.
I wouldn't mind keeping all of them but the O is terrible.