2015 College Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Currently watching the Auburn vs Louisville game, Louisville are missing Brown, their OL looks awful.

Interesting to see that Schotty fell one short of his best Rams total in game 1 at Georgia, even though the game was abandoned due to weather.

First top 25 team has lost with Stanford falling to Northwestern.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
GO HAWKEYES !!!

A good way to start the season , against Illinois State ,

Even though Illinois State is a Division I-AA school , the are the 2nd ranked school in Division I-AA , as every year , my hopes are high , although like the last couple years , my expectations are just slightly less

But we had a great start to the season , I was actually pretty worried about Illinois State , their a pretty darn good team , and easily a game the Hawkeyes could have lost the last couple years , but not today , The Hawkeyes came out and just dominated right from the start , building a 31-0 lead , it wasn't until late in the game with most of the starters out before Illinois State got on the board ,

again , a great start to the seasons

6795922.jpg

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Can't say I watch a lot of College football, but this kid at QB for Louisville is really quite something to watch.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
GO HAWKEYES !!!

A good way to start the season , against Illinois State ,

Even though Illinois State is a Division I-AA school , the are the 2nd ranked school in Division I-AA , as every year , my hopes are high , although like the last couple years , my expectations are just slightly less

But we had a great start to the season , I was actually pretty worried about Illinois State , their a pretty darn good team , and easily a game the Hawkeyes could have lost the last couple years , but not today , The Hawkeyes came out and just dominated right from the start , building a 31-0 lead , it wasn't until late in the game with most of the starters out before Illinois State got on the board ,

again , a great start to the seasons

6795922.jpg
WOOHOO!!! Great day today; Iowa wins and Nebraska loses to BYU on a Hail Mary!
Go Hawks!
&
Go (Insert team playing Nebraska)!!! :sneaky: Sorry RamHusker

Athos

Legend
Anyone watching OSUand that snake oil salesman get taken so far by VT?

Loving it. Love the boot leg play in the red zone.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snake oil salesman?? Lol. I honestly have no clue who you're talking about, but must be Urban Meyer. Confusing though, because he's a really good guy..

Anyone watch OSU run away with this game in the 2nd half? Best team in the country and it's not even close

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Snake oil salesman?? Lol. I honestly have no clue who you're talking about, but must be Urban Meyer. Confusing though, because he's a really good guy..

Anyone watch OSU run away with this game in the 2nd half? Best team in the country and it's not even close

Don't forget about the types of people he recruited at Florida. Aaron Hernandez and Jamar Hornsby ring a bell?

He is a snake-oil salesman. Urban Meyer, I mean.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They are the best team in the country but they didn't look dominant until Brewer got injured (well, they did for the first quarter or so).