2014 Schedule release date

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'd be pissed if we finish the season in Seadderall, again, but I would love nothing more than to shut their pieholes up there as we tune up for our playoff run. What's worse is the 3 away games the consensus has scheduled for the end of the season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Another way of saying this is "the Rams are not good enough"
And they have not been.
While that may be, it is still pretty shitty to stack the board against a team before the season starts and then just keep on doing it.

fearsomefour

Legend
While that may be, it is still pretty crappy to stack the board against a team before the season starts and then just keep on doing it.
Yeah, I get it.
Its just that with all the other problems the team has had this is a minor thing....although you are correct, they certainly have not been done any favors.
The Rams are not yet to the point where I can look at any game and think "win" as a sure thing.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Rams have every reason to break out this year, but I thought that was the case last year. I have no idea what to expect.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Saw this on fb. Fan consensus:
View attachment 1662
Let me count the ways how awful that schedule is:

1 -- playing Dallas too early. Prefer to play them in December, when they perform their annual playoff swoon.
2 -- three road games to end the season? Even the NFL wouldn't be so heartless.
3 -- six road games after the bye?
4 -- two blocks of three straight home games????? who thought that was a good idea?
5 -- @ Seattle to end the season ... again?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, I get it.
Its just that with all the other problems the team has had this is a minor thing....although you are correct, they certainly have not been done any favors.
The Rams are not yet to the point where I can look at any game and think "win" as a sure thing.
I'm not really arguing with you. We simply need to put consistently better play on the field - period.

You know the old saying about money though (in particular - government). And it holds true in these cases. A few bucks here, a few bucks there, another few bucks over there, pretty soon you're talking about real money. So a shitty schedule ending here, one of the toughest schedules in the NFL there, compile that over a few years, pretty soon you have a disadvantage. And even if it is slight, it is a problem and shouldn't happen. If you are not serious about playing fair in this stuff then stop with the pretense. Get rid of the salary cap and all that other crap too. But if you want to say that you are doing all this stuff to make for a level playing field for ALL teams then don't pull this shit either. That's all.

To me it's not an oh well - we didn't play well enough to complain sort of thing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep... fucked us again. That is pure bullshit. Maybe a big game for the NFL but it should fucking be in St Louis to end the season.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Any team got a "normal" chedule? You know, home-away, home-away? Or, even close to normal? Are the Rams getting the shaft with the scheduling?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Any team got a "normal" chedule? You know, home-away, home-away? Or, even close to normal? Are the Rams getting the shaft with the scheduling?
Look for yourself. I doubt you can find any team with a more brutal schedule when you factor in everything. 8 game stretch against 7 playoff teams with the only exception being AZ who should have been in the playoffs, early game in the deep south, 4th week bye, and then finish off for the fourth time in five years against the SB champs in THEIR stadium that is touted as the toughest venue to play in.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yep... fucked us again. That is pure bullcrap. Maybe a big game for the NFL but it should freaking be in St Louis to end the season.
I bet Seattle is saying, damn, the Ram's again, we got fucked. :sneaky:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I bet Seattle is saying, damn, the Ram's again, we got fucked. :sneaky:
At home? Nope. They're thinking - Fuck yeah, we may have to finish against St Louis - but at least it is at our home and if we are in the hunt at all, we will have an extreme advantage. Sorry man - I'm really pissed over that game in particular. As if the Dome wouldn't be rocking for that game regardless. It's a total snub of the Rams, all Ram fans, and in particular the ones IN St Louis. This is fucking blatant!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Look for yourself. I doubt you can find any team with a more brutal schedule when you factor in everything. 8 game stretch against 7 playoff teams with the only exception being AZ who should have been in the playoffs, early game in the deep south, 4th week bye, and then finish off for the fourth time in five years against the SB champs in THEIR stadium that is touted as the toughest venue to play in.
"Whats not to like?"
th

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"Whats not to like?"
th
The NFL and their two faced "level playing field" bullshit. What a fucking insult. Sorry but I'm just not in a comical mood over this. They picked one or two games they thought they could make money on. They knew they couldn't have the MNF game they wanted with the Rams and Whiners be in SF so we got that one at home. I'm just pissed Mojo. Couldn't tell though - eh? I'm THAT good at hiding my emotions.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
At home? Nope. They're thinking - freak yeah, we may have to finish against St Louis - but at least it is at our home and if we are in the hunt at all, we will have an extreme advantage. Sorry man - I'm really pissed over that game in particular. As if the Dome wouldn't be rocking for that game regardless. It's a total snub of the Rams, all Ram fans, and in particular the ones IN St Louis. This is freaking blatant!
I know, thought I'd just try to lighten it up a little. It sucks, no way around it.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
F**k the Seahawks and f**k all that 12th man BS.

The Rams are gonna stroll in there in week 17 and murder them!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I did go check some of theschedules and the Rams got the short end for sure! Some others have it rough but it seems like they're set up to have to lose personnel through attrition!