2014 NBA Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I don't follow it too closely, but I'm intrigued this year. Any thoughts on it?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
the demise of the Lakers continues...Damn Utah just got loaded..It's a back-court game now

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Sixers drafted Embiid ... who may not even play until halfway point of the season (if at all) and might possible be another Greg Oden. And then traded for a guy who I think is going to stay overseas for another 2-3 years. WOW. Last season they drafted Noel (fresh off an ACL tear) with the 6th pick. I dont believe he even played last year. I would be pissed if I was a fan. But then again, Philly fans are usually always pissed...

HOPEFULLY the Lakers can make something happen this year... last season was BAAAD.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sixers drafted Embiid ... who may not even play until halfway point of the season (if at all) and might possible be another Greg Oden. And then traded for a guy who I think is going to stay overseas for another 2-3 years. WOW. Last season they drafted Noel (fresh off an ACL tear) with the 6th pick. I dont believe he even played last year. I would be pissed if I was a fan. But then again, Philly fans are usually always pissed...

HOPEFULLY the Lakers can make something happen this year... last season was BAAAD.
The Sixers must be on the 5 year plan.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Suns love drafting guards and SF's who can score...and refuse to draft anyone who can rebound and/or defend.
th

0-46

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Lakers got themselves a good young point guard in Jordan Clarkson. Very talented all-around player. If they sign Jabari Brown as a UDFA to come off the bench (and as insurance for Bryant), they'll have two of the best players in the SEC last year (and sad to say, the only two reasons Mizzou basketball was worth watching that year).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why is Channing Frye the model at the 4 and 5 spot here?
Suns have fielded some of the best PG's to ever play the game over the years...Kevin Johnson, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash.
Elite PG's don't win championships. Look it up.
Who will the lone token defensive player be on the roster this season?
How does this team field bad teams over the last few seasons and still find themselves NOT picking in the top 10?
The Suns' culture has always been this: Be an entertaining, fun to watch offensive team and make the playoffs.
th

0-46