2013 Rams Season in Review (NFL Films Video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Little better view of that Bradford break down @9:45 too.

My body is ready. Bring on some fucking football.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It never hit me how much impact we had from rookies last year. I actually knew about it, but it didn't impact me until watching this. With any growth, and contributions from our rookie class this year, not to mention having Sam back...we have nowhere to go but up.

jjab360

Legend
It never hit me how much impact we had from rookies last year. I actually knew about it, but it didn't impact me until watching this. With any growth, and contributions from our rookie class this year, not to mention having Sam back...we have nowhere to go but up.
We got a pretty big impact the year before as well from guys like Chris Givens, Janoris Jenkins, and Daryl Richardson. The problem is that pretty much all those guys took a big step back the following year. Let's hope it's not the same for last year's draft class and maybe the 2013 draft class comes back in a big way from their sophomore year. If that happens, then the sky really is the limit.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Greg Zuerlein became the most accurate kicker in Rams history for one season. I wasn't aware of that. And to think, some boneheads on another board were calling for him to be cut the year before, because he missed a few 58 yarders. What a bunch of fucking idiots.