1st Big Official Trade of the 2017 Draft!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Vikings and the Saints { @DaveFan'51 and @Shaunpinney} have Finalized a Trade!! The Vikings are giving the Saints:
* QB - Teddy Bridgewater - LB - Anthony Barr - CB - Xavier Rhodes and their 4th round pick #128 for the SIAINT's 1st round pick #11. @Alan has been PM'd about these Changes!!
Both Teams are Happy Campers!!(y)(y):D:pillowfight:
:banana::rockon::cheers:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
For those that don't know, this is for the ROD mock draft, not real life.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You shouldn't be happy Dave. You were taken to the cleaners lol
Watch my Draft Jack!! I have BIG plans! This could be the 1st of a few moves! There will be no doubt who WINS this Draft!:mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For those that don't know, this is for the ROD mock draft, not real life.
I probably should have worded the post a little better. But by putting Shaunpinny & My name in the post I thought it was clear enough!:LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, who runs the Vikings? Because Rhodes and Barr alone are worth more than a first round pick.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
@shaunpinney what happens if the Saints actually trade for Malcolm Butler? Are you just not going to accept it for this scenario?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
@shaunpinney what happens if the Saints actually trade for Malcolm Butler? Are you just not going to accept it for this scenario?
I'm not sure how we deal with that - or any other draft pick movements by the actual teams? Any ideas guys? I'll just have to accept it, I guess, it'll get messy if draft picks are moved around and we've already done some trades here - what do you suggest @Alan ?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
If a real life trade happens using draft collateral that's already been used, that trade(in real life) becomes irrelevant for our scenario.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Watch my Draft Jack!! I have BIG plans! This could be the 1st of a few moves! There will be no doubt who WINS this Draft!:mrburnsevil:

You are one crazy old man :rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:Good luck Dave!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
WTH? That trade should not be allowed @DaveFan'51 is not really losing anyone, he just wants more picks...If we are going to play that way anyone up for Andrew Luck for your whole draft? What say you Cleveland?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No way. We'll rock with Brock!! :)
LotsaLuck_Design.png

Alan

Legend
shaunpinney with a Q:
I'm not sure how we deal with that - or any other draft pick movements by the actual teams? Any ideas guys? I'll just have to accept it, I guess, it'll get messy if draft picks are moved around and we've already done some trades here - what do you suggest @Alan ?
I'm not sure how this trade effects anyone. Yeah, maybe the needs of the team drafting at #11 might have changed and maybe a different guy comes off the board then than would be the case prior to the trade. So? There's nothing you should do differently Shaun. I can't really see how any trades you've made or were about to make will change so I'm not really following your Q. PM or email me if you want to give me more details and discuss it without giving away your drafting plans. Though you know how often I check my email so probably better to PM me. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
den-the-coach forgetting it takes two to tango:
WTH? That trade should not be allowed @DaveFan'51 is not really losing anyone, he just wants more picks...If we are going to play that way anyone up for Andrew Luck for your whole draft? What say you Cleveland?
Again I have to say, how does this effect you? So the saints aren't drafting at #11 and the Vikings are. So? Why would Cleveland do that? It would end their draft.

Dave got a trade partner who was amenable and who is to say a trade is one sided? Maybe the GM has replacements in mind for a much lower cost to make improvements in other areas of need. I can't stick my head in on a trade and say a trade is a bad one for his team or another team or even that it's bad for the mock. Which IMO this isn't. The only thing I've stipulated is that you can't trade draft picks that you don't own which means any draft pick from 2018 or later. That's because you probably won't have the same team next year.

Things happen in the real draft that forces GMs to change their plans and this is no different. Though again, I don't see how this effects anyone else. Other than minimally.