10 Marc Bulger days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
St+Louis+Rams+v+New+York+Jets+64A1pEJbdNYl.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
A rare picture of Bulger being given time to throw although #63 is doing his best to prevent that by the look of things

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A Guy for we 'Old Timers' to Remember! Tony Zendejas. View attachment 2794

I prefer the blue and whites but I have to say the horns on the sleeve are a must for me when they redo the uni. This pic is a perfect example. I know that modern unis don't have much sleeve but I hope they figure out how to include the horn because it really pulls the look together IMO.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Does Shaun Hill have a weaker arm then Bulger? I think that's a pretty decent comparison when projecting what Hill can do.

SierraRam

Recreational User
A Guy for we 'Old Timers' to Remember! Tony Zendejas. View attachment 2794

For even older guys, failed FA signing Steve Bartkowski:
upload_2014-8-28_8-54-6.jpeg

I prefer the blue and whites but I have to say the horns on the sleeve are a must for me when they redo the uni. This pic is a perfect example. I know that modern unis don't have much sleeve but I hope they figure out how to include the horn because it really pulls the look together IMO.

It is a better look, but you'd think he could find a matching kicking shoe!

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-28_8-52-44.jpeg
    upload_2014-8-28_8-52-44.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 111

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is this better!?
imagesR18EWBBU.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I actually used to really like Bulger. I can remember my dad always chirping me(he's a pack fan) about how he sucks. And I was always like "you won't be saying that when he makes the HOF". Boy did I end up looking stupid.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Why has Hill never started? I've always wondered and thought he was a good QB.
More than anything, Hill has played for teams with a lot invested in the QB position. Daunte Culpepper was a 1st round pick, Alex Smith a 1st round pick, Matthew Stafford a 1st round pick, and Sam Bradford a 1st round pick. The guy has backed up 3 1st overall picks!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
More than anything, Hill has played for teams with a lot invested in the QB position. Daunte Culpepper was a 1st round pick, Alex Smith a 1st round pick, Matthew Stafford a 1st round pick, and Sam Bradford a 1st round pick. The guy has backed up 3 1st overall picks!!
biding his time for 15 years... Seize the Day, Shawn!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty stoked for 7 days from now too. Pack at Seahawks should be good hopefully. My wife is a Packers fan and so is her family so I'll probably be watching with them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Does Shaun Hill have a weaker arm then Bulger? I think that's a pretty decent comparison when projecting what Hill can do.
Funny you mention that. I see some similarities in their delivery. Hill has a more exaggerated sidearm delivery than Bulger but Marc went there on the shorter stuff sometimes.
(coincidence?)
th

Bulger had a much quicker release and more velocity though...obviously.
I liked Marc the Bulger. When he was getting protected his throws were a thing of beauty at times.